Wednesday, April 15, 2015

a little silence since Palm Sunday

WOW!!
Did not expect for me to be so silent since Palm Sunday
Been busy with work and real life..
its okay..after this,back to normal...

Update Update...
let see..
nothing much happen now..
started playing Final Fantasy again,,
this time im playing Final Fantasy iv for the Nintendo DS(im gonna talk about FFIV and  my NDS in my later post)
Really enjoy my time playing it..

Work?
Hectic month...that's one of the main reason why I've been silent since Palm Sunday..

Love Life?
Love it day by day..continue found new thing with my girlfriend day by day..the mystery uncover one by one..never ending..which i love the most. 
She's outside of town right now since Monday for her work...

Lets see.....
yupp...that's all..

By Me
v.E.l

a hectic worker