Wednesday, March 25, 2015

SDBB Build Burning Gundam

1st gundam review.. will try my best reviewing this gunpla..here we go

BOX ART

Runner

Head piece

Body, shoulder and arm

Leg Piece (dont bother bout the Q-tips..was testing my ability to do panel lining,but fail)

Whole piece before assembling


Pose




yup..i think thats all..ow yeah..forgot my review

so far, this is my 5th SDBB gunpla..this gunpla sure have a good articulation and simple colour combination which is Red,White,and yellow..
sticker?not so much..u do got 2 kind of sticker color which is blue and orange for the shoulder, elbow and knee part.

you do need to do basic panel lining and painting in order to make this gunpla shine more.
but if u want to straight build like what i do, then go for it.
cuz it still have a badass look.

thats all, thank you

By me

VeL

Brainded Brain